Concord Members Events 2019
Pending 2019 Event Dates
How to become an Elite Concord Member for 2019
Purchase a case (12 Bottles retailing at $19.49 and above) of wine during the year automatically enrolls the purchaser in our elite Concord Club for a 1 year span (December to December) . The purchaser will receive 1 Complimentary couples ticket for 2 Private Club Parties during the year. Each additional case purchase will add an additional couples ticket. Additional tickets may also be purchased for family or friends at $60.00/couple. (No limit in the number of additional tickets which may be purchased)
All Parties will be listed in above area. A Concord Member may attend ALL parties during their 1 year membership. Should members be unable to attend certain parties during the 1 year membership, special arrangements will be granted to assure attendance at the following years events.
Each year 2 dates will be selected for Concord Club Parties. These dates will appear on the website or sent via email 6 weeks prior to the event. All Concord Members MUST RSVP.
Upcoming Events for 2019
“All you need is LOVE and WINE Dinner” February 15th and 16th, 2019 from 5 to 9pm
$50.00 per couple includes; 2 steak dinners and any bottle of Emerine Estates Wine.
Reservations are required. Please call Bridget at 440-293-8199 to make your reservations for the date and time of your arrival.
Chocolate Trail February 8-9 and 15-16th, 2019 from 1-6pm Please contact the OWPA for ticket info.
Fire and Ice Wine Pairing Dinner March 9th, 2019 at 6pm.
5 course dinner paired harmoniously with Emerine Estates Wines. We will be Showcasing our two new Greenhouse grown dry wines (Malbec and Viognier). A night to remember. Be the first to experience the only Greenhouse grown Viognier and Malbec grape wines in existence. $40 per person includes dinner, wine and an unforgettable experience. Reservations are a must!
Emerine Estates Party Room Rental.
Room includes; Private entrance, seating for 50, Private deck, Private Restroom and PRIVACY (Additional Seating is available)
- 21yrs of age and older parties are Suggested!
- Young children or adults under 21 are welcome as guests.
- No Children’s parties unless approved by management.
- Must be 21 to rent Party Room.
- Available Monday-Saturday during business hours.
- Extended hours are available. (up to 2 hours before or after normal business hours are permitted).
- Fees: Friday – Saturday $70.00 per hour with a 3 hour minimum.
- Fees: Monday – Thursday $50.00 per hour with 3 hour minimum.
- Major Holiday rentals are also available. Call for details!
- 50% Holding Charge via credit card, cash, or check must be received within 72 hours of renting the Party room.
- No refund of the Holding Charge will be issued should; The renter cancels the agreement within 30 days of the party.
- All rental agreements include; 30 min before and after event to set up or remove personal items.
- Additional hourly rates will be applied if time restraints are not met.
- No outside beverages of any kind. Outside beverages will void the rental contract with no refund.
- Full food menu is available.
- Only Licensed and Bonded Catering Companies which are approved by our local Ohio Health Department are permitted to bring food into our winery.
- $50.00 fee will be accessed to all outside catering companies for waste removal, water, and electric fee. No exceptions.
- Personal Hot, Cold, or packaged foods brought into Emerine Estates Winery are permitted once meeting below disclaimer.
- All outside food handling must meet Health Code Regulations. Our Food/Safe Serve Food Manager will provide techniques on holding and serving your foods as part of the rental agreement. Proper handling of food is a law when renting from a commercial Properly. Keep your party safe and full of fun!!!
- All children must remain in the custody of the parent. No children are permitted outside of the wine premises without an adult.
- No members of the party are permitted in any out buildings or behind the winery at any time. Completely off limits due to heavy machinery and grape presses.
- Any deliberate damage to the Party Room, Rest rooms, Tables, Chairs, Heating/Cooling Equipment, or other personal items belonging to Emerine Estates Winery will be the responsibility of the renter to repair via Licensed Commercial Contractor.